a picture as a signature

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another one.

Attachments

• Fw190_moj_nowy2.jpg
    Fw190_moj_nowy2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,581
Very very nice Wurger ! Gotta have you make me a siggy sometime :)

Thanks guys.

Soren ,your is also excelent.The Dora.... mniam.I like it.It was really beautiful plane and its firepower.Doesnt it ? Would you like to with Fw 190?

Wurger said:
Thanks guys.

Soren ,your is also excelent.The Dora.... mniam.I like it.It was really beautiful plane and its firepower.Doesnt it ? Would you like to with Fw 190?

Thanks for the compliments on my new siggy Wurger(Yours is better though), however I don't quite understand the last part you wrote ?

Soren said:
Thanks for the compliments on my new siggy Wurger(Yours is better though), however I don't quite understand the last part you wrote ?

Hallo Soren !!!
Sorry,yesterday it was a bit crazy day.Besides I've had to use a computer with twisted keyboard.I've understood you wanted me to make a siggy for you.Am I right? Therefore, I asked you about it.But I was in a hurry and had to omitted something.:oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry again.

Ah I see, well then yes Wurger you're more than welcome to go ahead and make a siggy for me. :)

I'm interested in something with the Ta-152 at the moment, perhaps the Green 4 with Willi Reschke in the background if its possible ?

Its always nice to have a couple of great siggy's to pick between from time to time :)

Btw, if you're having a hard time finding a good picture or painting of the Ta-152 then stop looking, cause I've got an abundance of Ta-152 pictures and paintings that you can use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back