a picture as a signature

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mmm, i dunno, i've actually had 5 sigs in the time i've been here, and i've lost the first two, i can remember them but they're lost somehwere in the site, maybe i'll find them one day, but it was only late last year i got this one.........

but i can see your point about the avatar :-k i'll see what i can do sometime......

this is my 5th, my first was the BBMF lanc overflying water with my name in impact font, and the second was larger a lighter with the BBMF lanc banking with my name in a more stylish font, i hope to find them again some day, then i had these 3is the top one the first you remember me having?

Attachments

• 3rd siggy.JPG
    3rd siggy.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 4th siggy.JPG
    4th siggy.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 5th siggy.JPG
    5th siggy.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 96
well after a quick search through the old threads (and some of them are very old, a nice trip down memory lane) i've found my second signature, you should remember this one les as you posted in the thread around the time i got it, my second favourite to date.........

Attachments

• 2nd siggy.gif
    2nd siggy.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 110
yeah i was gonna look for an avatar earlier but i got kicked off the computer, to be honest it's not really something i ever take notice of...........

for an old fart I actually change mine on occassion, really like this forum membership that does indeed show some very diverse images thankfully to make things new almost daily/weekly ........... good job all ! although some do digress way out of line, but hey it's all fun....what the heck

any of these any good?

Attachments

• ava 5.jpg
    ava 5.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 107
  • ava 4.jpg
    ava 4.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 117
  • ava 3.jpg
    ava 3.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 117
  • ava 2.jpg