A word to forum members: Patience.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Of course not John, nor do we expect one (or want one for that matter).

I just hope that since the member has chosen to leave this forum and not return, he will conduct himself differently in other forums. Hopefully he will learn to conduct himself better, and in a more adult like manner.
Uh huh. Would you like a pony with that wish too...;)

I am new to the forum, but am member on a few others. From what I have seen is that for the main part, this forum is well run and the Mods do their job with the minimum of fuss (I wouldn't do their job for a pension). They volunteer to do the very valuable work behind the scenes. Remember not all Mods are computer geniuses and may require outside intervention to sort a problem. Treat people with respect and they will respect you for it.

Thank you for the kind words.

I will admit, 15 years ago when I was younger, I was a hot headed mod. Mostly because it was sort of the way the leader of the pack was. As I have gotten older I try to be more patient and level headed with the modding.

I am not perfect. I do sometimes get aggravated and can be like an asshole. I'm human and make mistakes. I'm not an asshole though, and always return to earth...lol

Thank you for the kind words.

I will admit, 15 years ago when I was younger, I was a hot headed mod. Mostly because it was sort of the way the leader of the pack was. As I have gotten older I try to be more patient and level headed with the modding.

I am not perfect. I do sometimes get aggravated and can be like an asshole. I'm human and make mistakes. I'm not an asshole though, and always return to earth...lol
I never thought you were hot headed at all.

A "sticky" is a forum post that remains at the top and doesn't decend when new posts are made in that particular forum.
For example, in the "Basic" forum, there are four "stickies" that remain anchored at the top of the list and have a little thumbtack icon on the far right indicating that.

And, to answer your question, you can't "get" one. Only mods can create stickies and they can do that for you if you ask nicely and they think it's worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back