A word to forum members: Patience.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and when we're done...we add them to the collection! :evil4:

dracula_impaled[500.jpg

If it pleases the Mods, could they show a little restraint when banning. One of these may have been the next ex Mrs. Henderson.
View attachment 239101View attachment 239102View attachment 239103View attachment 239104View attachment 239105

Geo
All right, I waited long enough for someone else to answer.
But now I figure I must.
They were probably not real females.
I know,.. they used female-sounding names. But, odds are, they weren't.
There are very few women that are interested in (and, I know this must come as a shock to most of our members ), World War Two Aircraft.
Take my advice, crash into a woman's cart in the supermarket. (I saw it on a T.V. show, but it really works!) Now, you will have to have split second timing.
#1) Assess the items in her cart, (i.e., meals for one.), to determine if she is as desperate as you.
#2)Wealth factor. Are the items "Lobster and Caviar" for one? This affects #3
#3) Do you want to see her naked?... Or in terms of #2 above, "How badly do you want the money?"
#4) If you can figure all these factors in and determine that the math is in your corner,
Then, by all means, crash carts with her.
Just one or two things to remember,...
Never run down the isle to achieve the crash, this could cause serious injury. A first date should never begin in the E.R.
Likewise, a gentle bump is to be avoided; You don't want her to think you are only capable of a little "bump"!, now do you?
Go for something in between, make eye contact, and then talk about broccoli.
Women get really hot when you talk about broccoli.
And Bacon. Throw that in as well.

In fact, all of these above are a spam-bot entries. To be honest it is a short list of these. Don't ask me how many of them I banned. The full list consists of more than 2000 ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back