A word to forum members: Patience.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I had to look it up.
Er, nice "Bieber", shall we say?
One wonders if that sort of thing is intentional. A young lady of celebrity, knowing that there will be dozens of paparazzi to photograph her, wears either a very short skirt, or a dress with a very high slit, and goes "au naturale". The Tabloids called it a "Wardrobe malfunction", how can something that was left in a drawer malfuntion?

Paul, exactly. The pic is almost identical to the madonna pic a few years back where she did a full Monty exiting a limo. Instant front page and a million dollars worth of publicity. Hollywood!!

Janet Jackson's ooops at the Super Bowl. The recent Emmy Awards had a very strict dress code. About 10 -12 female "stars" ignored it. Result: instant front page news

No, no, no, abis-so-my-ulte-lee none whatsoever. Good-looking gals can flash whatever they want whenever they want I remain a highly interested spectator. Just wish the paparazzi got sharper pics

72944_498967960146262_1884598972_n.jpg

Wow I look through all the posts and I see a way big change through a little cry baby of a hopefully former member to Hitler stash!?

Guys, have you ever heard about something called "brazilian waxing" and "wax strips"? ;)
Comb over nicely, add wax strip, *rrrrrrrrrrrrrtsch!* *HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLLLLL!*, get ladder and pry her nails out of the ceiling and watch as she hits the floor with a dull thud. Repeat as needed/desired. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back