A word to forum members: Patience.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well...YAH...Duhhh Child of the 60s here though don't remember much of that decade. As they say, if you remember the 60s you weren't really there

Attachments

• am_41216_2100530_111519.jpg
    am_41216_2100530_111519.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 96
Interesting note "TIN FOIL" has not been available since the 1800s any more than "TIN CANS" are still used to can food. Hey, maybe that's the problem with the voices!! Aluminum just does not have the density to cut the alien transmissions

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
As a new member I agree.

Cheers,
Douvie

oh...oh sorry no sign off signature yet - still trying to get my wings! nice pics everyone!

Just to add something to the mix here.

Believe it or not, we Mods respect each and every one of you. You are what makes this forum great. We don't like having to jump in and ban people, or anything like that. Seriously, we don't take joy in that.

We are all approachable. If you have a problem with one of us, please feel free to contact us personally and talk about it. Most of the time it is a misunderstanding, and it works itself out.

What you should not do: Contact other members behind our backs, calling us names like "bigot" or what not. Also trying to form alliances and groups to get a Mod removed or overthrown (Yes that was attempted) is pretty petty and childish as well. Just discuss your problem with the mod personally. You can include other mods into the conversation if you wish, if you feel that you will be treated unfairly. We mods back each other up, but we also will not allow someone to treat another member unfairly as well.

Thanks, and I hope you all understand this.

Once again I say "Thanks" to the Administrator, the Moderators and the G.B. Judges for giving of their free time to make this forum the best one on the web.
This place is free of much of the nonsense that I have observed out there, due to your dilligence in keeping everything straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back