Aircraft Identification Thread I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
with good reason................

CC go to that green shop opposite the multi-story in town, the one next to the windmil tearooms or whatever they're calling themselfs these days, they have a few rare italian and french plane models that i think you'll like, they're visible in the window.................

Ok, im going into town in the new year to get a HAIRCUT and open a bank account. Ill ceck it out 8) Only problem is i dont have much money left after buying my guitar :(

Why did you mention French planes? I doubt ill buy any of them in the near future...

I am not crazy about the french, but their airplane designers were pretty innovative in the mid-late 30s. There was one particular, Marcel Bloch. Anyway, Bloch build some pretty cool airplanes for his time. The Nazis put him in a concentration camp because he would not design airplanes for them and joined the resistance. He survived the war and changed his last name to Dassault, his resistance codename. That was the start of Dassault aviation.

MOST Italian planes were still flimsy pieces of crap, face it.

The French planes weren't ALL bad, shame about the pilots though. Although, they did well in the Normandie Neuman sqd. in Russia.

Answer...

Attachments

• mtb-2.jpg
    mtb-2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 443
  • i-28.jpg
    i-28.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 435
If the Italian planes were so good, why were they so crap? :lol:

R Pope said:
Werner Molders got shot down by a Dewoitine D520, so the French planes weren't all that bad.

well that was a good french plane , but they weren't all that Good ,
but wasnt only 40 odd D.520's made , or 40 D.520's that flew ?

oh dear it appears i was incorrect , i hope correctly spelt incorrect , wait .. i had a point ,what was it .... oh yes , lets say ut was the /one of the best french planes instead of Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back