Airfix 1/48 - Seafire F.XVII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

THX. Bit on the slow side ATM due to an unexpected but not unwelcome period of extremely nice weather (and preperations for my two week trip to Malta next week'. We've had a sh*t summer here, so I've been practicing my BBQ skills (rather then model building skills) for the past few days and intend to enjoy it as long as it lasts). A few small things have been done and pics taken, but nothing to spectacular to report. I'll put together a 'real' update once I get back from Malta

Last edited:
Agree about the summer - it's been the same here, apart from a few days here and there. It's beautiful here today, but more rain and low temperatures forecast for next week- again!
Hope you have a great time in Malta, a very nice place.

Ye, I´m really looking forward to my trip to Malta. Hopefully some more sunshine to soak up over there (for a start), plus hopefully some interesting sites and things to see. Not sure if any modelling related shops worth visiting are to be found (since it's not exactly a big place) but if any of you guys know about that drop me a line.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back