"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

6cp5er.jpg

Russia has sent a formal letter to the U.S. warning that shipments of sensitive weapons from the United States and NATO were exacerbating tensions in Ukraine and could lead to "unpredictable consequences," The Washington Post reported.

The letter, which was viewed by [t]he Post, added that the U.S. has flouted the rules governing the transfer of weapons to conflict zones.

According to the letter dated Tuesday, Russia accused NATO of impeding early peace negotiation with Ukraine "in order to continue the bloodshed."

The State Department declined to confirm any private diplomatic correspondence.

Stop 'em ... if you can.

The Russian missile cruiser that was damaged in a fire on Thursday was hit and ultimately sunk by Ukrainian missile strikes, a senior U.S. defense official confirmed on Friday. Russia and Ukraine had offered differing accounts of what happened to the vessel.

The defense source confirmed the ship was hit by two Neptune missiles, and told NPR there are likely casualties.

I'm assuming he has access to satellite imagery or other intel.

Here's a fantastic artical about rhe parallels between the current Uktaine situation and Finland back in '39 - One of my favorite parts if the artical, is the part that states that the Ukraine and Finland are members of the "f**k around and find out" club! :lol:

The Russian missile cruiser that was damaged in a fire on Thursday was hit and ultimately sunk by Ukrainian missile strikes, a senior U.S. defense official confirmed on Friday. Russia and Ukraine had offered differing accounts of what happened to the vessel.

The defense source confirmed the ship was hit by two Neptune missiles, and told NPR there are likely casualties.

I'm assuming he has access to satellite imagery or other intel.

There definitely were casualties aboard Moskva. Apparently there were only 58 survivors, with all the remainder of the 510 hands onboard either killed in the explosion/fire or going down with the ship. According to Russian sources, the captain was killed in the explosion....and yet they had claimed to have evacuated the entire crew from the ship in the first few hours after Ukraine claimed to have struck the vessel.

Russia has sent a formal letter to the U.S. warning that shipments of sensitive weapons from the United States and NATO were exacerbating tensions in Ukraine and could lead to "unpredictable consequences," The Washington Post reported.

The letter, which was viewed by [t]he Post, added that the U.S. has flouted the rules governing the transfer of weapons to conflict zones.

According to the letter dated Tuesday, Russia accused NATO of impeding early peace negotiation with Ukraine "in order to continue the bloodshed."

The State Department declined to confirm any private diplomatic correspondence.

Stop 'em ... if you can.
WE HAVE MORE TRACTORS

Well, I can bought some light to the Moskva sinking..

Rusia says that a fire broke out in the ship and ammo exploiding did the damage.

The ukrainian missiles certainly were ammo exploiding.

So, russians are not lying. At most, not connecting the dots!

BTW, in Putin world, if you are so inept to make Rusia look weak, you don't deserve go back to it. So after the crew go out of the ship and uncle Vlad knows, he simply ordered them back to the ship and let the storm decide if they arrive to Port. That's the reason for the news about the out and in of the crew!

Seriously, if the RF navy is in the same state of readiness than the army, the sinking is in no way unexpected. Poor training and not applying SOP for combat could lead to open watertight compartments that spread the fire (what ever the cause) and ineffective firefight and control measures .

There definitely were casualties aboard Moskva. Apparently there were only 58 survivors, with all the remainder of the 510 hands onboard either killed in the explosion/fire or going down with the ship. According to Russian sources, the captain was killed in the explosion....and yet they had claimed to have evacuated the entire crew from the ship in the first few hours after Ukraine claimed to have struck the vessel.

Yeah, as in so many other instances the Russians just can't seem to get their story straight ... or their act together.

I wonder how this sinking will affect the war in the south.

Well, I can bought some light to the Moskva sinking..

Rusia says that a fire broke out in the ship and ammo exploiding did the damage.

The ukrainian missiles certainly were ammo exploiding.

So, russians are not lying. At most, not connecting the dots!

BTW, in Putin world, if you are so inept to make Rusia look weak, you don't deserve go back to it. So after the crew go out of the ship and uncle Vlad knows, he simply ordered them back to the ship and let the storm decide if they arrive to Port. That's the reason for the news about the out and in of the crew!

Seriously, if the RF navy is in the same state of readiness than the army, the sinking is in no way unexpected. Poor training and not applying SOP for combat could lead to open watertight compartments that spread the fire (what ever the cause) and ineffective firefight and control measures .
"Ukrainian missiles certainly were ammo exploding."
🤣🤣🤣

I keep reading that the ship sent out an SOS in morse code. Is that still used?

From the article:

"Rumours have also began circulating in Ukrainian media that Admiral Igor Osipov - the commander of Russia's Black Sea fleet which the Moskva led - has been arrested in what would be the latest in a string of detentions linked to the bungled invasion.

Leonid Nevzlin, a Russian-Israeli businessman who fled the country in 2003 after being targeted by Putin, said yesterday that 20 Russian generals have been arrested over the military's failings along with 150 FSB officers for providing false information about Ukraine's defences."

Last edited:
Here's a fantastic artical about rhe parallels between the current Uktaine situation and Finland back in '39 - One of my favorite parts if the artical, is the part that states that the Ukraine and Finland are members of the "f**k around and find out" club! :lol:

A really good article, many thanks for finding and posting it.

Personally I found this quote by Khrushchev in 1970 about the Finnish War which is repeating itself today

Even in these most favorable conditions it was only after great difficulty and enormous losses that we were finally able to win. A victory at such a cost was actually a moral defeat. Our people never knew [in 1940] that we had suffered a moral defeat, of course, because they were never told the truth. Quite the contrary. When the Finnish war ended our country was told, "Let the trumpets of victory sound!" But the seeds of doubt had been sown

So Russia first claims that they got the entire crew off the Moskva....then somehow they got the fire under control (without the crew)....then they put all the crew back onboard....and then the ship sinks losing all hands except 58 survivors. Am I tracking that correctly?

To add further evidence that Russia's account is nonsense, the Kremlin claimed that Moskva was not hit by Ukrainian missiles but instead suffered a fire. However, overnight, Russia attacked a Ukrainian missile facility in Kyiv that was responsible for cruise missiles and, crucially, anti-ship missiles:

The Russian defence ministry says it has carried out missile strikes targeting Ukraine's capital, Kyiv, warning that attacks like this will intensify in retaliation for what it called Ukrainian "terror attacks" or "acts of sabotage" in Russia.

Russia says its sea-based cruise missiles struck a factory in the city overnight, which produces air-defence systems and anti-ship missiles.

As a result, the plant's "workshops for the production and repair of long-range and medium-range anti-aircraft missile systems, as well as anti-ship missiles, were destroyed", the ministry added in a statement published on its Telegram channel.

On Thursday, Russia accused Ukraine of sending helicopters across the border to attack several Russian towns.

The BBC is unable to verify these claims from Moscow.

Yeah...the whole "fire onboard" story is ENTIRELY plausible...NOT!!!!

The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence is also mocking the Russian Navy....made me LOL!

- It's dead.
- No, it's resting.

I'm always reminded of the conversation that took place in early 1941 in Berlin before Germany attacked Russia. The Russian ambassador and Russian Minister were in Berlin and there was an air raid in progress. The Russian minister turned to the German politician and asked why if everything was going so well, why were they in the bomb shelter and not the British?
Yes, historical fact. Just a bit earlier. Molotov's visit in November 1940.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back