An Austrian town called.......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

k9kiwi

Staff Sergeant
Jul 2, 2006
Kiwi Land
Read the newspaper article. :shock:

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    65.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    157.5 KB · Views: 286
Now if that town had a hot spring or spa wouldn't it be called BAD F-CKING? Evidently there's no spa because everyone knows there is no such thing as BAD F-CKING. :D

It would be interesting. First, you would stay in the F*cking hotel, eat at the F*cking restaurant and wander around F*cking. After all of that, you'd be ready for a cigarette! :evil4: Who would've thought you could ever be tired of F*cking?

That's even better than the official AA 'Even more cow dung road' sign I saw in NZ!!

I do suspect a joke is being pulled though, Austrians aren't as ignorant as this article would make them out to be...

Sorry guys, it's a good laugh, but I think it's a hoax...if it exists then it's a Gypsy tent camp,as the whole region is a swamp with no road access. There is a place called Franking, but that's a bit south of the weichsee.
Nice find though Kiwi!:)

You British are a randy lot! As for us in the states, we're alittle more sophisticated when it comes to naming our towns.

Attachments

• 727px-Intercourse_Pennsylvania_.jpg
    727px-Intercourse_Pennsylvania_.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 119
Sorry guys, it's a good laugh, but I think it's a hoax...if it exists then it's a Gypsy tent camp,as the whole region is a swamp with no road access. There is a place called Franking, but that's a bit south of the weichsee.

Try a google earth search. I did check it existed before posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back