Annual Chino Airshow (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff Eric and Sys.
Does anyone know if that Spit XIV is the ex - G-FIRE - once owned by Spencer Flack, and painted red ? Got happy memories of it if it is.

Nice video Syscom. :thumbup:
For some reason the BRIGHT orange shirts the guys on the hot ramp are wearing look more red to me in your video. Must be something my monitor doesn't like about the color.

I am actually doing pretty good considering I spent over 6 hours at the museum on Wednesday cleaning the P-59, and then I was there Friday through Sunday. I was going to go again today but thought I might just kick back and check out the forums. When my dad found out I wasn't going to the museum he volunteered me into helping him and I spent most of the day moving lumber out of the house over to a storage facility. At this point this point I think should have went to the museum since we started around 9:00 am and I just got done about an hour ago. Oh well, that's how the ball bounces sometimes. :lol:

I must still be more tired than I realize though. I forgot to even say anything about those awesome shots of Eric's. :oops:
Once again you got some really nice shots Eric. I am so happy that you got a shot of the heritage flight on Saturday since someone I told that there were two P-38' s, a P-51, and the F-4 swore it was just one of each. That is what they flew for Sundays Heritage flight so I thought maybe I was the one that was mistaken.
Another friend of mine is a Tigercat nut so I think he will really like that Tigercat photo of yours.

Wheels

Last edited:
I didn't get a chance to take any pictures during the show but I took a couple on my way out on Sunday that show a side of the airshow not seen by everyone.

This one shows them bringing the aircraft back to the museum Sunday night.
endofday_01.jpg

The sun setting through "Photo Fanny's canopy on Sunday. (My one attempt to be artsy. :lol: )
endofday_02.jpg

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back