another newbe (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hurricane3

Recruit
Nov 22, 2009
Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Hello ,yet another newbe signing in. I have had this site in my favorites for so long I forgot what it was .I was scrolling through my favorites today and stumbled across this site so I clicked it and wow, here is people who share my love of WW2 planes.
As you can tell from my user name (Hurricane 3) my all time favorite plane is the Hawker Hurricane (even though I'am a Yank).I have a very large collection of Hurricane books ,some now out of print and am always looking for new Hurri information.
I am into flight sims and had built models for years but have gotton away from it ,maybe now I'll get back into building. Anyway thanks for your great site hope to make some new friends.

Welcome aboard. You should speak to Rocketeer1940 (Tony)...he's scratch built his own Hurri !

Welcome neighbor!! What part of Pennsy? Steelers or Eagles?

Welcome to the family from a Swedish Scot or a Sottish Swede or.....now I'm confused!

Lucky, you're suppose to take the blue pill in the morning, not the yellow one!!! Do I have to do it for you? See, like this.. a little water....and.....done........woah!....what the.....are those spots?....in kilts????

Sorry I took so long to reply everyone but I just got home from work (ya I'am 62 and still working, sad isn't it) and I'am overwhelmed by all of your welcomes.
You guys are great ,I think I'am gonna like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back