Army JROTC Cadet!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LET is Learning, Education, Training. Im a LET1 because Im a new recruit.

Alpha is the best. Im with Alpha Company as well. Funny thing is, I dont think we have a number but all I know is that im with Tiger Battalion.

Some good news though is that I ran the mile in 7 minutes and Ill be recieving my Mile Run ribbon.

Silly question, but what is ST2 and 4? Presumably levels of fitness for something but can I ask if these are standard US Army levels or something else.
Thanks

Ok. Well, on a lighter note im also in Color Guard. We'll be presenting the flag at the Auburn high School football game next Friday. Got to use an M1 Garand and learned how to present arms and everything.

Here are my pics guys. I got to be a rifleman at the game!

The last pic is in this WWII uniform my dad bought off of ebay. Its was made in WWII and is in perfect condition. The soldier who wore was in the armored.

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 137
Damn straight!

Okay as an aviation crewmember walking around in a flight suit I have not had a high and tight since I was in Basic Training but hey it goes with the territory. It makes us look more sexy without the high and tight. :lol:

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Damn straight!

Okay as an aviation crewmember walking around in a flight suit I have not had a high and tight since I was in Basic Training but hey it goes with the territory. It makes us look more sexy without the high and tight. :lol:

P38 - look into the high and tight horseshoe... that's a sweet haircut. I had this company commander that had one of those and he humped us into the ground... good times my friend :D

Anyone have a pic of a Hight and Tight cut?

Mk, Pensacola? My dad works down there a lot! He's the Southern Division Manager of UPS and travels from Auburn donw there every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back