Civil Air Patrol Cadet! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
LOL that reminds me of something.

My Flight Company was deactivated about a month ago so all us Crewchiefs and Pilots had to go to another company. Well either way there is this new guy in there company who has been in the Army for like 2 weeks out of his training, anyhow when I walked in the door to my new office he looks at me and says "Yes Newbies that I can pick on!" :lol: I could only laugh! In the end all I could tell him was, when he gets 656 combat flight hours like myself he can come and talk to me again!
I'd Sh*t in his coffee cup!!!

I stuck a small fish in one of the guys unused pockets of his flight suit it has a lasting effect or one guy I knew ate everything he coukd think of that would cause gas when he found out he was working a shift with a guy he didn't like

It wasn't nasty but we had one chap who was very keen on reminding us how fit he was and I admit he was a lot fitter than most, but he did go on a bit.
We had to go on some excercises and as I am sure you know the packs tend to be large and heavy. When he picked up his rucksack he, as we all did bitched about how how heavy the packs were this time around. All through the day he seemed to have trouble staying ahead of the rest of us as he liked to do to show of how macho he was.
That night he had a major sense of humour failure when he realised that we had sneaked a couple of shot puts into his pack.

Yeah, our trick for the new guys was to wipe grease (or in some cases a certain bodily fluid which I will not go into details about!!) around the eye pieces of the Rapier sight. Quite funny to see them walking around with black rings around their eyes. Also, never ever leave your bush hat in a gun pit at night, as it has been known to be used for a rag/wipe off sorts (also relates to above fluid!).

P38 Pilot said:
I can handle what comes my way Les because I dont give up or ***** about what I have to do.

This one is really late but I was re reading this thread and thought I had to add something to this post here.

P38 have you ever been on the recieving end of bullets? How about 5 Rockets fired at you as your are flying in Baghdad? How do you know that you wont quit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back