Beaupower32's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice shots Beau. Did you find all the Easter Eggs LexiAnn……………..and I love your wrabbits

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Yeah, she got most of the Easter Eggs, she is good at finding them. Tomorrow we go for more easter eggs, then tomorrow night my parents come in, so once I get some pictures of the parents, I will post them on here.

Well, we went to the doctors today. She has to remain in the cast another 2 weeks. One bone has pretty much healed, but the other isnt quite there yet. It sucks, but I would much rather her stay in the cast another 2 weeks, and be good, then to take her out now and risk breaking them again and start all over again. So here is to another 2 weeks, and hopefully we will be done.
Oh my goodness, you took her to the Oleg Maddox school of medicine.
Two weeks... :shock:

Wheels

Looks like she was having some fun there, but fess up man, you were actually after the eggs and she was just helping! :lol:

Ok Ok, I confess, I was pushing kids out the way left and right. They couldnt handle me. As you can see, I was camoflauged, so I was hiding behind grass, and right when a kid was about to pick up a egg, I would pounce like a Ninja and take it from them. Chuck Norris would be proud.......

Ok, time for some updates and pictures. LexiAnn got her cast off last wednesday and she is pretty much good to go. There is still one bone that isnt healed up yet, but the doc said it is about 95% better. If for some reason it doesnt heal, then they will have to go in there, saw the bone in half and put it back to gether with pins and rods. I will keep everyone updated. Well here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Pictures:
1. LexiAnn about to get her cast off
2. Momma holding LexiAnn after the cast removal
3. LexiAnn smiling that the cast is off
4. Hugging the doctor
5. LexiAnn and Grammy at the beach. (My Mom)
6. Momma and LexiAnn at the beach
7. Pop feeding the peacock (My dad)
8. Me, my parents, and LexiAnn next to the deer
9. Grandparents and baby girl
10. LexiAnn giving a pig a piece of her mind
11. LexiAnn saying cheese
12-15. LexiAnn playing in the water
16.Me and LexiAnn playing Wii

Great photos, that white Peacock is really cool!

Not sure what the pig did, but dang...she's really laying down the law on it! :lol:

I'm willing to bet that arm will finish healing up just fine!

By the way, is that a USC hat I'm seeing there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back