Beaupower32's Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Baby girl went to the doc today for first checkup. X-Rays show that the bone's are already starting to heal, and after giving the doctor a hug and a high 5, we stopped by Burger King for a happy meal, and I got baby girl a happy meal too, :lol:. We go back on the 31 of this month to possibably get the cast off, and get something smaller put on.

Baby girl went to the doc today for first checkup. X-Rays show that the bone's are already starting to heal, and after giving the doctor a hug and a high 5, we stopped by Burger King for a happy meal, and I got baby girl a happy meal too, :lol:. We go back on the 31 of this month to possibably get the cast off, and get something smaller put on.

Nice your avatar :lol::D

Well, we went to the doctors today. She has to remain in the cast another 2 weeks. One bone has pretty much healed, but the other isnt quite there yet. It sucks, but I would much rather her stay in the cast another 2 weeks, and be good, then to take her out now and risk breaking them again and start all over again. So here is to another 2 weeks, and hopefully we will be done.

For a grownup, 2 weeks will pass in a flash, to a kid, that's an eternity (even longer at Christmas time!) but it's better to be on the safe side and have it mend completely!

Good to hear that it's healing well, though!

Thanks for the update :thumbleft:

Picture 1. Our brand new 2010 Ford Explorer XLT. Bought it with 4 miles on it.
Picture 2. LexiAnn threw a fit because she wanted to wear shorts on her head.
Picture 3. Doing arts and crafts (I think I had more fun)
Picture 4. Easter Egg hunting this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back