Being Politically Correct SUCKS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry to hear what happened to your loved ones thorQUOTE]

Thanks Eagle

I glared at her and replied "Madam if you were raped and we called it an unsolicited sexual encounter would that really change anything for you?" She shut up after that. I think she's starting not to like me. FINE BY ME!!!!

I like what you said to her, but I think I would have went off on her. She was in your house and spouted her political views about your son! BULL S**T. I would have reported her and told her boss that she will NEVER set foot in your house again. Doug, I hope all is well with your son.

Boy, Thor, two accidents with illegals? That sucks.

Yeah, but Welch, don't say that so loud or I'll have to report you to Les for hurting my feelings and making me feel oppressed. :cry: But if you give me $50,000, I might, just might, be able to forget about it.

Yeah, but Welch, don't say that so loud or I'll have to report you to Les for hurting my feelings and making me feel oppressed.

What makes you think Les would care? Probably give Welch a medal! :lol: :lol:

Thor, rant away, probably safest place is here. We've got armoured ears and I don't mind if you call me a dog-catcher!:lol:

Doug, glad you stood up to that b*tch. That is the stupid mindset with these people. How can they be so compassionate except when its in their face?!

Thor, I may be splitting hairs but did you mention anything about the illegals being Hispanic? Seems to me that the company may be in the wrong here if that was not mentioned. If the race of the illegals was never an issue, then the company is essentially supporting a perspective that subverts the laws of the US. The illegals could've been from any nation.

I think that's why you weren't written up. They really were playing with fire. Ignore the guy that complains, they are Racists. Write you up and they are saying they support breaking the laws the nation.

Today's politicians can go and f*ck themself! They have far too much time on their hands. Instead for p*ss*ng decent hardworking people off with their hissy fits....."ooooh dear you can't say that....what will people say ?*running in circles waving hands*.....that's not nice, pink and fluffy duffy..." F*ck off you two timing f*cking b*st*rds.... You couldn't even organize a piss up in brewery if your sad, hopeless and insignificant lifes depended on it. If I see something that I don't like, I let people know that in plain f*king Queens English and NOT in some bl**dy puppy-kitten-let's all hold hands and run around barefooted in the fields and sing Halle-f*cking-lujah english. And I don't give a hairy f*king donkeys *ss about what you think! Now go back to your shoebox that you call office and start to polish your wee 2-inch cup! THAT is the ONLY handywork that you're qualified to do....pr*cks!

Thor, I may be splitting hairs but did you mention anything about the illegals being Hispanic?

No. As it was told to me by H.R., when you say illegal immigrants, it's assumed hispanic. It's like when you say terrorist. Most people think of people from the middle east. But look at the Oklahoma City bombing.

I was just sitting there staring at her. Well, maybe people automatically think hispanic because there are so F'ing many of them. The only things I was thinking were just going to get me in more trouble.

Lucky - I'm sorry but you have buried your feelings a little too deeply for me and I am confused. :confused: Can you spell out your position a little more clearly and and perhaps not dilly-dally around the issue? :p

In these PC people's minds, Freedom of Speech only applies to them; no one else is allowed to articulate an opinion contrary to their own - which is , of course, absolutely the ONLY view allowed and must NEVER be challenged. Oh yes, Orwellian 'Newspeak' is already here. :shock:

The same people who call for the banning of the British National Party are, of course, the first to demand "freedom of speech" to broadcast their own equally odious ideology. Should anyone - God forbid - actually have the termerity to stand-up to these political bullies, one is then subject to what I term the "Salem Witch Hunt Syndrome", where the phrase "Racist, Bigot, Chauvinist, Homophobe, Reactionary, Middle-class* etc" is chanted and taken up by the Mob until all opposition/reason is drowned out. There used to be a name for those supporting such political methods - oh yes; they were Nazis weren't they? disgust

* delete/apply as applicable

I think that you confused me too mate....:lol: I don't think that you were a member, when I some time ago posted a thread about how some politicians wanted to have some street names changed. It was somewhere down in England, and the street names were Wellington, Lancaster, Halifax etc. The only reason was that those were "bombers" and as such they might offensive to some people as they reasoned...
This, also go for where you're not "allowed" to fly nations flag etc, only because it might be felt as you're being a racist and minorities will in one way or anotherr, be offended....
What a load of cr*p! Political correctness like that I don't like....

No. As it was told to me by H.R., when you say illegal immigrants, it's assumed hispanic. It's like when you say terrorist. Most people think of people from the middle east. But look at the Oklahoma City bombing.

I was just sitting there staring at her. Well, maybe people automatically think hispanic because there are so F'ing many of them. The only things I was thinking were just going to get me in more trouble.

I gotcha. One of those gigs where all the assumptions were only going to get you in more trouble. Yeah, that's BS.

The only counter I could think of (that wouldn't get you in trouble) is to ask if there is a company policy that shows all the assumptions that you should be aware of by the company. Were they written down in the Company handbook, or something like that because you were not privy to that assumption. As it was, you were completely unaware of these assumptions and need to bone up on your corporate sponsored biases.

But beyond the fun and games bs'ing about HR (Those that can, do. Those that can't, work in HR? Sounds about right), I feel for ya'. You were caught in a BS squeeze and there is not a thing you can do about it.

Today's politicians can go and f*ck themself! They have far too much time on their hands. Instead for p*ss*ng decent hardworking people off with their hissy fits....."ooooh dear you can't say that....what will people say ?*running in circles waving hands*.....that's not nice, pink and fluffy duffy..." F*ck off you two timing f*cking b*st*rds.... You couldn't even organize a piss up in brewery if your sad, hopeless and insignificant lifes depended on it. If I see something that I don't like, I let people know that in plain f*king Queens English and NOT in some bl**dy puppy-kitten-let's all hold hands and run around barefooted in the fields and sing Halle-f*cking-lujah english. And I don't give a hairy f*king donkeys *ss about what you think! Now go back to your shoebox that you call office and start to polish your wee 2-inch cup! THAT is the ONLY handywork that you're qualified to do....pr*cks!

amen brother

Hahaha ! Lucky... oh man, Lucky for Prime Minister !

And as for Downwind - couldn't agree more... I would expect the same words coming out of my mouth ... but I would normally add foul language in there.

IN Australia it is now legal apprntly for muslems to have their drivers licence photo while they are all dressed up in that head gear.
What a load of s$it

This has probably been done here before - but for the newbies and because of the global nature of this forum:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make the UK great. Not to imply that the UK is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only free country in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Decodes as: Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

She is not a BABE or a CHICK - She is a BREASTED FEMALE.

She is not a SCREAMER or MOANER - She is VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE.

She is not EASY - She is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.

She is not DUMB - She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

She has not BEEN AROUND - She is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION.

She is not an AIRHEAD - She is REALITY IMPAIRED.

She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED.

She does not have BREAST IMPLANTS - She is MEDICALLY ENHANCED.

She does not NAG YOU - She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE.

She is not a SL*T - She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED.

She does not have MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS - She is PECTORALLY SUPERIOR.

She is not a TWO-BIT WH*RE - She is a LOW COST PROVIDER.

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

He does not have a BEER GUT - He has developed a LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.

He is not a BAD DANCER - He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.

He does not GET LOST ALL THE TIME - He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.

He is not BALDING - He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.

He is not a CRADLE ROBBER - He prefers GENERATIONALLY DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS

He does not get FALLING-DOWN! DRUNK -He becomes ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL.

He does not act like a TOTAL ASS - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.

He is not a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG - He has SWINE EMPATHY.

He is not afraid of COMMITMENT - He is MONOGAMOUSLY CHALLENGED

He is not HORNY - He is SEXUALLY FOCUSED.

It's not his crack you see hanging out of his pants....It is MALE CLEAVAGE.

And......

Ladies are not 'air heads'. They are 'reality impaired'.

Ladies are not 'bad cooks'. They are 'microwave compatible'.

Ladies are not 'bleached blondes'. They are 'peroxide dependent'.

Ladies are not 'cold or frigid'. They are 'thermally inaccessible'.

Ladies are not 'conceited'. They are 'intimately aware of her best qualities'.

Ladies are not 'dumb'. They are a 'detour off the information superhighway'.

Ladies are not 'too skinny'. They are 'skeletally prominent'.

Ladies do not 'gain weight'. They are 'metabolic underachievers'.

Ladies do not 'go shopping'. They are 'mall fluent'.

Ladies do not 'hate televised sports'. They are 'athletically ignorant'.

Ladies do not 'have a mustache'. They are 'in touch with their masculine side'.

Ladies do not 'nag you'. They become 'verbally repetitive'.

Ladies do not 'tease or flirt'. They engage in 'artificial stimulation'.

Ladies do not 'wear too much makeup'. They have reached 'cosmetic saturation'.

Ladies do not 'wear too much perfume'. They commit 'fragrance abuse'.

Ladies do not get 'drunk or tipsy'. They get 'chemically inconvenienced'.

Ladies do not get 'fat or chubby'. They achieve 'maximum density'.

Ladies do not want to be 'married'. They want to lock you in 'domestic incarceration'.

Ladies do not wear 'too much jewelry'. They are 'metallically overburdened'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back