Best tank killer aircraft of WW2 Part I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree... American beers suck ass... I do not remember the names of the beers we drank 10 years ago lol... One thing i do remember is that we drank for 3 days in Denmark in a bar called SKUM... I have a pic of 2 pals standing under the sign... Funny shizit...

I so much more enjoyed my alcohol consumption over seas, especially in the North Atlantic...

LMAO, the fake Britain... Would u care to elaborate some on that??? Why is Yorkshire unfake??? Or is it non-fake???

London and most of south Britain are there for the tourists. They aren't real, it's just one big rat race. You have to go North to see real people, proper accents instead of the Southern Jessie accents. No one talks like Londoners in real Britain.

There's so much variety and all the tourist stay south...missing out...

London and most of south Britain are there for the tourists. They aren't real, it's just one big rat race

that's the south east, down here in the south west, whilst we do rely on the tourist trade, we're still proper people with proper cornish pasties, we got dam good real ale as well, you should come down and try it sometime........................

Saltier rain??? :toothy2:
Just bein a smart ass...

To get back on this topic, which tank buster would you say destroyed more enemy tanks???

I dont reeally have any solid info on this, but from all the reports i have read and what not, the Stuka seems to have been a more consistant destroyer of strictly enemy heavy armoured vehicles...

Yea the Sturm blew up some tanks, but the Stuka definatly had more targets to line up with those 37mm big sticks...

I still think the Sturmovik was a better made plane...

I think it was the Stuka that accounted for more enemy armour.

You should try going to Lancashire, Lanc. They are all drips, it's always raining. You should come to Yorkshire, Lanc, that's real ale. Timothy Taylors.... :D

obviously you've never seen a proper cornish pasty, some are huge!!!! trust me they fill you up........................

They are actually quite nice, Les. You see, if you had gone to real Britain you would have had one. :lol: It's just a pasty with meat and vegetables in it, very nice stuff. And a great snack if you're at the pub and you need something to eat...

the reason you haven't heard of them is because they're not full of fat and grease...................

cheap shot i know, but it had to be said...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back