Best tank killer aircraft of WW2 Part I (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could statistically be 1/3, but it seems to be concentrated in certain areas of the states....

Down here on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, (not from here thank god), there are hardly any fat or obese white people....

ALot of fat blacks, but thats a given....

the lancaster kicks ass said:
i can't remeber, was it 1/3 or 2/3 of your population that's overweight??

Actually, my mom said she heard it was nearing 1/2...

Glad I''m on holiday...

Won't be missing Lard-Donalds' MAJOR customers...

(There are McDonalds' here in Brasil, but it's a lot less greasy and fattening - better ingredients and cooking)

:lol: i think i've been here longer than everone exept crazy, although Plan_D, you've got a higher rate of posts per day than me, so you'll soon overtake me.................

I doubt that very much. Everytime I achieve life goals it is a happy day, but I've only done one. So, as overtaking you isn't a life goal, it won't be a happy day.

ok, and i remembered that a while ago we had a discussion about single engined types with large wingspans/wing areas, i've got a plane that beats both the stuka and IL-2, the vickers wellesley, the Mk.I had a single 950hp engine and a huge wingspan of 74ft 7 in!! giving it an equally impressive wing area of 630sq ft!!!! that's compared to the stuka's wingspan of 45ft 3.5in and wing area of 343.38sq ft, i'd like to see if anyone can find a single engined type that can beat that................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back