Bronson`s personal Pics.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, here you got one more, Embraer Eb-314AR and Sukhoi Su-29, aircrafts used by the military Flying School.

5plguc.jpg

And that is it, I going to eat something, see you. :)

Yea I agree, but you need to take in consideration that in those times I have plenty more succes with women than right now, that could explain the tired face....and the low weight too.

:thumbup: More power to you CB. I too remember the "lighter" days. Meant no disrespect. Salud!

Some landscapes of my province.

The rocky terrain in the North, several mountains and lakes.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 95
Definately, and the germans engraved the national crest of the buying country en every weapon as you might note, from a bayonet passing trough a Mauser rifle, and even a field howitzer... And there was no CNC machines, what a times.

More landscapes of Cba, sunflowers in middle of a valley.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 90
Very pretty, CB.

Thank you.

charles those last two shots could have been taken on the hill near where i live in north east england the countryside looks almost the same

You live in a good place then. 8)

probably the farmland here is a little better ( no offense)

Here I gave a closer look to a wheat field, the south of the province is the tipical pampas flatland.
Saudia Arabia and Kuwait have a lot of oil, well...we have the a lot of farmlands, and the same respect and consideration for those., they actually perform the same task...to "extract " dollars from the ground :D

Attachments

• trigoyg9.jpg
    trigoyg9.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 91
Saw today then pic of the 105/14 mountain howitzer...

that was MY gun, when in the army !
Cool little gun, was disassembled in one minute for loading on jeep or fur-jeeps (mules) and also easily configurable with low-knee support for anti-tank duties.

Last training we were placed at 2200 mt on the Alps, brought all the battery with mules (no roads) and shooting at practice targets on the flat behind a higher mountain: calculating the coordinates was a mess!

Is a very good gun indeed, In the Malvinas/Falkland war they fire it until the barrel was red hot, molto caldo veramente :D Very reliable piece and fast firing, its only problem in that campaign was that the British "light gun" (L114 I believe is the designation) consistently outranged it in about 2 or 3 kilometers.

Another pic of the OTO.

BArt21_JPG.jpg

Don't know of a L114, I recall a L118 but this was some 10 year younger, about 9 meters long and about the double of weight: a totally different gun.

The 105/14 had a top range of about 10 km, with 7th charge and low knee setup (we had to dig a hole under the barrel block)

Anyway in 2006 the 'vecio' (old guy) was finally phased out from Italian army, and already when i left back in 1982 they were planning to replace it in my group with the self-propelled FH70

I think also the UK army used it, in the air-launch version

Yes, is the L118 I was writing of memory ( no good memory)

Anyway in 2006 the 'vecio' (old guy) was finally phased out from Italian army, and already when i left back in 1982 they were planning to replace it in my group with the self-propelled FH70

A good change for the italians. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back