Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went out Saturday and got some photos. I had not ever shot this section of the stream that follows the Creeper Trail and decided to get a Pan shot. It was overcast so I did the best I could.

Attachments

• Untitled_Panorama2 Creeper Trail Falls resized 20.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 101
Thank you guys. I have been taking some photos Merv, but like usual. I have some from Collings Foundation's fly in at Tri-Cities Airport that I should post and I have quite a few others. I'll get around to'em eventually.

Very cool stream shot Aaron, especially in the view image mode. For me clouds and sunrises/sets are the hardest photos to take. Do I take the photo now, or will it get better in the next few seconds/minutes. I've taken pictures, put away my camera, went back to work only to look back and see what would have made way better images. Work...

Geo

Thank you Shinpachi and Geo. Geo, I have learned to try to make the best of what's available at the moment and go back at a later date and get another shot. If you don't you'll end up kicking your self to no end. I use to do that and the guys here explained and I have TRIED to listen. They know what they are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread