Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff Aaron. I hope you don't mind....I like colored black and white. I took your top photo and spent about 5 minutes(I know, it looks like it.)
a.jpg

Geo

Great shots, Aaron...that countryside back there always looks inviting

Great shot of the Tudor, too! :thumbleft:

Thanks Dave, my dad had a that car in a convertable model when he was in college. If I were to win the lottery, I would buy one for him.

That first shot is fricken gorgeous!

Thank you David.:oops:

Gorgeous shots. I love back road's America.

MM

Thanks Michael.

Great stuff Aaron. I hope you don't mind....I like colored black and white. I took your top photo and spent about 5 minutes(I know, it looks like it.)
View attachment 231436

Geo

Thanks you Geo. :oops:

Nice shots Aaron!

Thank you Hugh.

Yea :blob8::blob8::blob8: Barn pictures for my collection. Great shots again Aaron, thanks for the barn :)

I thought you might like those Merv. I lost to one I took a couple of years ago of this barn and have been waiting for the weather to cooperate.

Nice shots, Aaron!
Spring has come:)

Thank you Shinpachi, they keep telling us spring is here but the temperature keeps dropping.:lol:

Nice! I love the last one with the tents and the no camping sign. Classic humor!

Yeah, I saw the sign and though "You gotta be kidding me" so I took a couple.:lol:

Nice pics man...

Thank you Wayne.:oops:

Went out again this morning but there was a slight overcast so the lighting is just a little troublesome. Oh, and the frog eggs have hatched to.

Attachments

• IMG_7390 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7390 resized 25 legal.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7393_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7393_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7401 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7401 resized 25 legal.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7404 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7404 resized 25 legal.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7408 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7408 resized 25 legal.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7422 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7422 resized 25 legal.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7432 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7432 resized 25 legal.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 77
Nice, looks like you guys are getting some spring weather. I was out sweating my azz off this morning pulling up a big tea rose bush.

It was in the low 50s here today Eric even though everything is greening up I'm still waiting for one last freeze to kill of the fruit trees again. :)

That is fantastic Aaron, I am going to have to come over there some day and go on some field trips :)

Merv, just give me a heads up and we will do it sir.:thumbright:

This flew over the shop at lunch today. Just a little far inland to it's natural habitat.

Attachments

• IMG_7464_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7464_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7465_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_7465_edited-1 resized 25 legal.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back