Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Took my lunch hour and shot some pics today.
IMG_3733 Cropped.jpg

IMG_3721 resized 25.jpg

IMG_3707 resized 25.jpg

IMG_3705resized 25.jpg

IMG_3691 resized 25.jpg

IMG_3681 resized 25.jpg

IMG_3678 resized 25.jpg

Great pics, Aaron!

I like how you took advantage of the contrast of the Lily against the sky...

The Beetle closeup is also very cool!

Now, that 427 sure would look good in my '62 Nova (or even my Mustang)! :lol:

That was one clean engine that is. Nice shots.

Thanks guys. I would have taken a shot of the car but at the present moment it's wrapped in plastic, I will get one of it tomorrow. It's a 1967 Impala SS. GG, the June bugs are running rampent around here now.

The picture Isn't very good. It was taken with the very first Polaroid that came out. You had to put that gooey Stick stuff on the picture. Oh the memories. 8)

Sweet Impala, Aaron!

Do you guys have alot of trouble with body rot out there? I know that certain places in the east and midwest have real trouble with it. Out here, the climate is must drier, and we don't salt the roads during winter, though the higher elevations use volcanic cinders, and that'll thrash a windsheild and paint job over time.

Also like the spider shot, really looks cool! :thumbleft:

Ontos, cool photo! I had a '64 Impala back in the 80's, though it wasn't a SS. It had a 283 with a Powerglide.

Sweet Impala, Aaron!

Do you guys have alot of trouble with body rot out there? I know that certain places in the east and midwest have real trouble with it. Out here, the climate is must drier, and we don't salt the roads during winter, though the higher elevations use volcanic cinders, and that'll thrash a windsheild and paint job over time.

Also like the spider shot, really looks cool! :thumbleft:

Ontos, cool photo! I had a '64 Impala back in the 80's, though it wasn't a SS. It had a 283 with a Powerglide.

Most of our buisness is from out of state. We didn't do the restoration on the Impala, not sure who did but they did a very nice job. A gentleman that we do a lot of work for locally owns the car now and he purchased it at the Palm Springs Barret Jackson Auction this spring. And yes, if we get a local car in it usually needs a lot of sheet metal. We are currently working of a 68' Z-28 Camaro. It still has the original 302 engine and M-21 four speed but the only original sheetmetal remaining is the right front fender, the rocker panels, and the filler panel between the decklid and the back glass. Everything else has been correctly replaced.( spotwelded in) I'm not sure but I believe I've posted photos of it in dissaray on this thread but I'll have to check. At the moment it is on the rotiserey awaiting paint on the bottom side.:D

Second shot of the Chevrolet is really well composed Aaron the angles both horizontal and vertical are spot on and it is in a great setting I love it .
Perhaps if the rear wing was included totally it would help a tad but thats nit picking, never the less its a very very nice car shot.
I can see a marked improvement over your last few postings and you are starting to produce some very note worthy work Aaron I am very impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back