Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dude, you been taking lessons ?

That first Stinson shot rocks mate ! Fantastic shots as usual

It warmed up nicely once the sun came out. There were only seven aircraft there though which made for a really small show. The one craft that I didn't get a shot of was the PT-19. He was taking folks up for rides. I do wish you could have made it on Saturday. If I hear of anything close I will let you know though. Cheers!

I'd appreciate being in the loop for anything that comes up in the future. I had my dad over that Saturday to help me plan some re-modeling for my back porch. Then it time to get ready for a business trip to va beach. I heard a lot of navy jets, and even saw a few, coming out of Oceana NAS.....but I was stuck in meetings for nearly 3 days.
Keep those pictures coming!
Derek

Aaron, my favorite plane, the Skyraider, saved my A** more times than i can count. they were our angels in the sky except maybe for those Hueys comin in
great pics

Thank you guys. Merv, I like the fire shot to. Thinking about using it for a wall paper. Derek, the cliff is at the Natural Tunnel. I took it from the Rail Road crossing in between the two tunnels. They say that it is 300 feet to the top.

Really nice shots, Aaron!

Fire photographs have always been an interesting subject...much like clouds, the same setting will always be changing.

On my way out to a friend's place Saturday, I noticed some real nice fall colors contrasts along the way, but didn't have time to stop and shoot

Users who are viewing this thread