Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you want to take some action photos of circle track action, why don't you drive down to Kingsport Speedway on a Friday evening.
A little later in the year you'll be able to take daylight photos of most the races.

I race in one of the classes, alternate weeks, car 94 in pure 4.

Your 'Camino is looking extra sweet, Aaron...brings back good memories of my '78 GMC Cabillero. Black on Black with a GMC 4 bolt 350 and a 400 tranny. Had every option that GMC offered (some of which Chevy didn't offer in the Camino until '80)...

Looks great, what kind of paint ? I use alot of Spies and some Dupont

Trey, we use PPG. And thank you sir.:oops:

If you want to take some action photos of circle track action, why don't you drive down to Kingsport Speedway on a Friday evening.
A little later in the year you'll be able to take daylight photos of most the races.

I race in one of the classes, alternate weeks, car 94 in pure 4.

Tom, I will definitely do my best to get out there this summer and get some shots sir. Sounds like a lot of fun to!:thumbright:

Your 'Camino is looking extra sweet, Aaron...brings back good memories of my '78 GMC Cabillero. Black on Black with a GMC 4 bolt 350 and a 400 tranny. Had every option that GMC offered (some of which Chevy didn't offer in the Camino until '80)...

Thank you Dave. You don't have any photos of it do you? Mine has a 305 cubic inch hamster with a 200r metric trans. It's extremely WEAK.:lol: If I'm able to keep it I am going to try to install a LS-3, which I have to purchase with a 700R4 that I have that I have acquired. This means I will have to upgrade the brakes to.:lol:

What a beaut!

Thank you David.:oops:

That is a cool looking ride Aaron, it is going to be a beauty when she is done. :D

Thank you Merv,:oops: I sure hope so.:)

Thank you Eric.:oops:

Last edited:
A buddy of mine drug me to Bristol's Thunder Valley yesterday for the opening of yearly Street Fight Series that take place once, sometimes twice a weak for the entire race season. This is the opening and closing act for the drag strip each season. The turn out was somewhat small but there were some teams there for testing also and there were some quick street cars there also. Here are a few shots I got yesterday. Please enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_1568 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_1568 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1574 resized  25 legal.jpg
    IMG_1574 resized 25 legal.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1559 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_1559 resized 25 legal.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1582 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_1582 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1590 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_1590 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1639 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_1639 resized 25 legal.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 117
Nice shots Aaron!

Thank you Hugh.:oops:

:)

Great shots Aaron, the last Impala is my favorite, ,that is a beauty :D

Thank you Merv, a few years ago this car had a set of 15" wide Mickey Thompsons under the back and a set of skinnies up front.:)

Man that looks fun! Great shots Aaron

Thank you David. I did have fun. Makes me wish I had something to put on the track.:)

Looks like a lot of fun Aaron. And that is one sweet looking Impala, not to mention the '70 Camaro!

Thank you Glenn.:oops:

Great job panning on the track shots! That last Impala looks great!

Thank you Eric. Any time I can get some practice in on the pan thing I try to do it. I liked the Impala to but I think it use to look a lot cooler with the bigger meats on the rear.:) :cool:

Just caught up with this Aaron. Nice pics mate !

Thank you Terry, :oops: If you see anything you'd like to have let me know. ( that photos only):lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back