Burger King chain sold !!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chrome and Brick? They talk about trying to modernize the look, but isn't that going more retro then anything? The on by my house has weird service. If you order anything beyond a drink, they ask you to pull up and wait - regardless if anybody is behind you are not. Seems like a very inefficient way of doing things.

That's because they make burgers to order. BK doesn't make them and sit them under lights like McD's. Wendy's and Jack in the Box is supposedly like that too.

Folks can correct me, I don't eat out, but I thought that was the distinction. That and BK grills their burgers vs fries them.

$3.3B huh. I would have quessed more.

Chrome and Brick? They talk about trying to modernize the look, but isn't that going more retro then anything? The on by my house has weird service. If you order anything beyond a drink, they ask you to pull up and wait - regardless if anybody is behind you are not. Seems like a very inefficient way of doing things.

It'd be a good place for a fast food restaurant.:lol:

Don't eat at the burgers places too much, but definitely prefer BK or McDonalds. For a cheap burger, BK will do in a pinch.

A little!?!?

Attachments

• king.gif
    king.gif
    351.9 KB · Views: 201
BK sucks just like every fast food chain.

I will be honest, I can't stand fast food. I eat it like everyone else every once in a while because of time constraints or some ****, but I can't understand how people can fricken eat that **** on a regular basis. Nothing like a real cooked meal.

Like Eagle, i'm not a big fan of fast food burgers but MacD's grease burgers are at the bottom, BK steakburgers are OK in a pinch but if I can find one i'll choose Hardee's (they give a 10% discount to vets) and Wendy's is OK too
Worst thing about BK is their service, don't mind waiting for them to make it, it's walking in a being ignored for 5+ minutes while they do drive-up that PO's me

Welcome to fast food run by 18yos. :puke:

Oh... don't piss your server off. Believe me. If you EVER insult your server, you will eat a snot sandwich. Or worse. FACT!

Still wanna eat out?

special forces, so i've eaten lots worse. i watch them pretty carefully. BK is right out in the open so you can see everything they do. i worry more about the Mom Pop diners. about 10 years ago stopped in Okahoma for breakfast at a nice looking little place, had fried eggs, 6 hours later i had nasty fluids hoseing out of every body opening. lasted 3 days. would have felt better if i had died

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back