Burger King chain sold !!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have many, many happy memories of the SERE course at Bragg where we were told that "food is a crutch" the things i put in my mouth and swallowed....
make a billy goat puke

Welcome to fast food run by 18yos. :puke:

18yos ? You're being generous... My local McDonald is hiring 15/16 year old cashiers.

Oh... don't piss your server off. Believe me. If you EVER insult your server, you will eat a snot sandwich. Or worse. FACT!

What about the cooks ? I'm sure they don't even wash their hands after taking a piss in that kind of places.

Maestro: your post reminds be of a very proper waiter, came to our table with a teaspoon sticking out of his shirt pocket. asked him about it, he said that a time management company had come in and observed for a week and had made suggestions for faster service. their survey had shown that the teaspoon was the most requested utensil and waiters were constantly running back to the kitchen to get one. carrying one saves that trip. since he was being so honest i asked about the string handing out of his fly. he stated that the company had observed how many times the waiters had to wash their hands after going to the bathroom. now they just tie a string to it and no touching - no washing. I replied that i could see how the string could work forward, but what about the return trip? the waiter replied "Well sir, I can't speak for the other waiters, but I use the spoon"

Last edited:
Maestro: your post reminds be of a very proper waiter, came to our table with a teaspoon sticking out of his shirt pocket. asked him about it, he said that a time management company had come in and observed for a week and had made suggestions for faster service. their survey had shown that the teaspoon was the most requested utensil and waiters were constantly running back to the kitchen to get one. carrying one saves that trip. since he was being so honest i asked about the string handing out of his fly. he stated that the company had observed how many times the waiters had to wash their hands after going to the bathroom. now they just tie a string to it and no touching - no washing. I replied that i could see how the string could work forward, but what about the return trip? the waiter replied "Well sir, I can't speak for the other waiters, but I use the spoon"

That one has made the rounds on the internet for years. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back