Cat becomes ace over night (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Man...I'd be livid beyond words...

The penalty for the cat should be to get rubbed down thoroughly with raw hamburger and turned loose in an empty room with a hungry Brazilian Mastiff...

man I'd be p*ssed as well

thank god we don't have a cat, on my shelf I got my Lancaster thats on stilts atm, a Dora awaiting paint and some of my Warhammer models, if a cat got them one sawllow and I'd lose a soldier

Dang that sucks. My little sister has also wrecked some of my models, five American planes, one German and one Japanese, and I went ballistic after she broke the propellers of my recently painted P-51D.

But like Maria asked, can you salvage some of the parts?

Looks like the cat sleeps on the doormat tonight.

-Arlo

You are missing the point guys. The cat is Swiss and the planes was in his airspace w/o authorization.
Cats the latest in modern ADA systems.

DBII

Hiter Baby: Hauptmann Kitty! You mean to tell me you only shot down 5 enemy aircraft!
Hauptmann Kitty: Heil Hitler. Im sorry furher, they were all parked on the cupboard, and it was a target I couldnt resist.
Hitler Baby: Unexcuseable, you should take down all planes on the cupboard!
Hauptmann Kitty: But furher, what else was I supposed to do. The aircraft higher up were un-reachable, as I had a high gross weight. I did what I could.
Hitler Baby: You should plan better so next time you can knock down all aircraft. As of right now, your punishment will be that you can clean out the kitty box for the next 30 days. How about that!
Hauptamnn Kitty: Yes, Furher!
Hitler Baby: After that, you can clean my dirty diaper.
Hauptmann Kitty: Yes, Furher!
Hitler Baby: Now, get out of here!
Hauptmann Kitty: Yes my furher, Heil Hitler Baby!

Bad Kitty!!!! Keep it up and you'll be behind bars someday!!!!

Attachments

• CatHandsUp.jpg
    CatHandsUp.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2,352
  • Cat_behind_bars_1.jpg
    Cat_behind_bars_1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 970
Heckenschützekatzenjammerschwishundwagenplaffgeboom, bitte! :lol:

Cheers,

Maria - whose abilities in the german language is somewhat...different. :lol:

Last edited:

Attachments

• cat+sniper.jpg
    cat+sniper.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 223
  • CatGun.jpg
    CatGun.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 191
  • cat_and_gun.jpg
    cat_and_gun.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 186
  • terrorist-cat.jpg
    terrorist-cat.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 166
  • swat.jpg
    swat.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Not sure if it was on here, but I do remember seeing someone who built a massive old sailing ship, maybe HMS Victory. A few days later the cat decided it wanted that space on the mantelpiece and the model was destroyed1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back