Change the Christmas banner? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A Christmas background, filled with mince pies, turkey bacon and all the other delights that make a good Christmas.
Its the 'goodwill to all men' bit that I have trouble with....

I've said it before............... turkeybacon is a swear word.

Perhaps our own Christmas shop thread would be a good idea. An "ask Santa" kinda thing methinks.

I have 3 'santa requests'

1) Is that that complete ARSE Rolf Harris goes home and never darkens the shores of Blighty again.
2) That 'turkey bacon' is eaten by those who scoff at the very notion of a fowl based 'bacon'...oh, that'll be you Bill :)
3) That our American friends make up their minds whether its a bison bison, bison, buffalo or American buffalo. :)
here's clue chaps

Bison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have 3 'santa requests'

1) Is that that complete ARSE Rolf Harris goes home and never darkens the shores of Blighty again.
2) That 'turkey bacon' is eaten by those who scoff at the very notion of a fowl based 'bacon'...oh, that'll be you Bill :)
3) That our American friends make up their minds whether its a bison bison, bison, buffalo or American buffalo. :)
here's clue chaps

Bison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

None of it is correct. They've been genetically mixed with cows. So maybe Bivine? Boffalo?

and no fowl-based bacon product shall pass these lips. Bill is not alone. Its called foul for a reason.

Last edited:
Dear Santa,
Our American friends are very confused about Bison / Buffalo / Bovine's.
I can see why they may be after a life time of eating 'turkey bacon'.....I mean even Jan baulks at this and he's...Swedish ( a race that will anything even rolled mop herring)
Good heavens Bill had to move to Australia to get way from the temptations of the fowl.
I am particulary worried about Mr Meatloaf and NJACO who doth protest too much me thinks :)
Is there anything that your 'little helpers' could pop in their Christmas sockings?
Maybe some plane tickets to England so they can experience proper food and reconnect with their ancestory.
What do you say Santa?
Go on...if you are a bit hard up even Virgin Atlantic will do.

Dear Santa,
Our American friends are very confused about Bison / Buffalo / Bovine's.
I can see why they may be after a life time of eating 'turkey bacon'.....I mean even Jan baulks at this and he's...Swedish ( a race that will anything even rolled mop herring)
Good heavens Bill had to move to Australia to get way from the temptations of the fowl.
I am particulary worried about Mr Meatloaf and NJACO who doth protest too much me thinks :)
Is there anything that your 'little helpers' could pop in their Christmas sockings?
Maybe some plane tickets to England so they can experience proper food and reconnect with their ancestory.
What do you say Santa?
Go on...if you are a bit hard up even Virgin Atlantic will do.
Ahem, Mr. Meatloaf (sound good, don't ya think?) would be happy to reconnect with his ancestory, except it has nothing to do with England. Germany, in fact. But if Santa would like to spring for tickets, Mr. Meatloaf would happy to take Mr. Readie along on a tour of the Vaterland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back