Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So, there's more to Sun than page 3!?

You forgot something old boy, something that's unique to your area, regarding summertime, that is that them there Hippocroccofrogs, try to wear something.....better stop there, as I'm pretty sure that you know what I'm talking about and I don't want you to get your dinner back up again!

Not necessarily Chris ...the 'summer' in the UK for the last 4 years has been ****. We brought a big gas BBQ hoping for family do's on a weekend...its hardly seen the light of day.

When I lived in Melbourne I can remember the four seasons in one day that Bayside is notorious for. At least the sea was warmer though !!

Now there's an oxymoron - selling BBQ grills in England. I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona that would go well with that! :)

'Now there's an oxymoron - selling BBQ grills in England. I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona that would go well with that!'

Haha... the best oxymoron is 'English Summer' :)

Readie............... look at the bottom right in the gray stripe at the bottom of any post......... left clikc on "Reply With Quotes"....
you won't have to copy and paste.

It's a shame that this thread may end when the banner is replaced by the Easter banner, in December .....

I have grown quite fond of the Christmas banner... its a bit like an old favourite auntie sitting in the corner smelling faintly of mothballs and pee....
Life wouldn't be the same without it / her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back