Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

But seriously, what worries me is there is a weakness in the organisation behind the forum if Horse cannot be contacted in 5 months and he did not even bother to look here once and a while in that time. It's thread to the continuation of it all. After all, he's the man behind all this, owner of the site etc.

All joking aside has anyone been able to contact Horse?
The fact that he hasn't logged in since February is definitely something I find concerning and I am hoping that his health hasn't taken a turn for the worse making the forum and any other ancillary endeavors unimportant.

Wheels

Believe me Marcel, this really pains us Mods/Admin. It is an embarrassment in my opinion.

I am starting to lose my heart for it...
Well, the banner is just hilarious, but I think the serious matter is the fact that Horse cannot be contacted. He's never really frequented the forum, so the fact that his last activity was in Februari doesn't mean anything. He needs backup, at least one or two trustworthy people should have full ftp and mysql access. So the site can be transferred somewhere else if anything happens to this. He must of course be able to rely on them not to do this without his knowledge of course.

Stuff it, I like the christmas banner - let's keep it!

Valid point re backup for Horse though - if something happens (as has happened a number of times) and he's unavailable then we're in a pretty spot...

We have tried to get it set up that there is a backup for quite some time.

We shall see what happens. Hopefully this can all get straightened out.

I think the banner symbolizes what this place is all about when you come here to read posts, and it's just like opening presents on Christmas morning.

Sometimes you get a brand new Spitfire, and sometimes you just get a pair of socks.

All joking aside, getting worried as well about Horse, if it's February when he last logged on! Fingers crossed and all that, plus I agree about the backup idea....

Knowing how it is myself, staying away from this Mental Institution longer than a day and I get severe withdrawal symptoms!

D*mn you, d****mn you lot!! :lol:

Well, its a bit more appropriate for us Southern Hemisphere dwellers, now that its winter and all....

I personally hope that the banner is part of an evil plan by Horse to confuse all of the former Northern Hemisphere folks who now live in New Zealand and Australia.

I think the banner symbolizes what this place is all about when you come here to read posts, and it's just like opening presents on Christmas morning.

Sometimes you get a brand new Spitfire, and sometimes you just get a pair of socks.
That would be nice for a change...all I ever get from that fat bastard is lumps of coal for some reason... :evil4:

Very true...but, it would be dull to know exactly what Santa brings wouldn't it :)

Hey hey ho ho; ... the Christmas banner has got to go!!! Hey hey ho ho; ... the Christmas banner has got to go!!! Hey hey ho ho; ... the Christmas banner has got to go!!! Hey hey ho ho; ... the Christmas banner has got to go!!! Hey hey ho ho; ... the Christmas banner has got to go!!! Hey hey ho ho; ... the Christmas banner has got to go!!! Hey hey ho ho; ... the Christmas banner has got to go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back