Chino 2009

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great shots guys. Going to have to bust the bank to get there for next year !.

Eric, thats a beaut shot of the Horsemen in their Bearcats. These guys... Jim # 1, Dan # 2 and Ed #3 are displaying here at Flying Legends in the more usual Mustang display in Jul. Havent seen the three ship in the UK (the two ship is guaranteed to get every-ones attention.) so ama really looking forward to this event.

Thanks for posting, lets have some more.

I so wish I could have attended this gathering of the cats. My local museum here in kalamazoo has sold there f7f and f8f which apperantly you guys on the west coast now get to enjoy. It's just not fare or is it fair. Either way I'm jealous. It looks like it was a great gathering for the navy fans. Keep posting pics cause I'm liking them.

Fantastic shots guys, I'm jelous. Here are some I took today. Sorry I just fouind this thread or I would have put my other pictures here. Sorry.

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

<on my knees, hands clasped, head bowed>
....Please God. I'll be really really really good this year if I get to go to Chino next year for the airshow. I'll even be nice to 'ol what's her face.......you know........the wife.

Excellent pics everyone.

Here are some links to other peoples pictures taken at this years airshow.
These links have some very nice pics. :thumbright:
Planes of Fame 2009 - SimHQ Homepage
Chino Air Show - SimHQ Homepage

Click on the pictures below for full size.

My only flyby that has any detail.
I like how the B-25 looks like it is lined up with the American Flag with the POW/MIA Flag right below it.
100_0781-1.jpg

P-40 with checkertail.
100_0694-1.jpg

F-86 and a Mig 15
100_0695-1.jpg

F3F-2
100_0696-1.jpg

Still going through the rest.

Wheelsup

I am still going through all of mine with about 12 of the 30 some-odd galleries I will be posting when it is all done. It's tough for me to pic a favorite yet as well, but this was my first time seeing the Yak-3U "Steadfast" and I took a liking to it. It was fast, real fast!

Attachments

• DSC_1797.jpg
    DSC_1797.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_1571.jpg
    DSC_1571.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 109

Users who are viewing this thread

Back