Conspiracy lovers - Roswell UFO - Nazis

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thought humans came from outer space like a planet which was once located between the Mars and the Jupiter 250 million years ago.
I was a Sci-fi boy :)

As Dr. DeGrasse-Tyson said, "We are all star stuff."
I personally find that to be awesome.

I thought humans came from outer space like a planet which was once located between the Mars and the Jupiter 250 million years ago.
I was a Sci-fi boy :)

they were driven away by godzilla, gammora, rodan...etc loved old japanese sci-fi.

Notice lately the large amount of "lights" being reported globally?

Not the usual "swamp gas, Venus, weather balloon" type lights, but seriously unusual lights or groups of lights. Some of these sightings have even been reported in the media within the past 24 hours in Pennsylvania, Norway and Texas.

Another weird thing is the "sounds" that people have been reporting globally, as well. Some of the sounds that people have recorded are pretty obvious, but some are extremely unusual.

UFO sightings have been replaced by "Guvment heliocoptrs" (pause for tobacco spit) but then you don't want to saying that too lou...............
Oh...great...now you've done it...

KGB_ZiL-114_Limousine[720].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back