Crimea River's Weekend Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry Jeff - didn't catch it. No plaque and it wasn't on the program. Could be the one form Collings Foundation.

Edit, strike that. I believe it belongs to Ray Thompson of Kalispell, Montana - at least to did at thye time this website was updated: http://www.f4ucorsair.com/test/124560.html

Last edited:
Thought I'd share with you some pics of my ski day at Lake Louise with my son on Friday. Tim was home for a visit vefore his second semester at university and wanted to get one last day of skiing in before the summer. It was the last weekend the resort was open and, despite the weather being glorious (14C at the base and sunny) there was hardly anyone there. These pics were taken on my Blackberry.

skiing01.jpg

In this pic taken from one of the lifts, you can see Lake Louise, still frozen and snow covered, in the center of the picture at the base of the mountain range. The Chateau can just be made out at the front of the lake.

skiing02.jpg

skiing03.jpg

A rare sight: not a soul on one of the most popular runs.

skiing04.jpg

skiing05.jpg

skiing06.jpg

skiing07.jpg

Here's a pic of Tim with the summit in the top left background. It's the first time he skied down the Double Black slope off the top just behind his right shoulder.

skiing08.jpg

skiing09.jpg

skiing10.jpg

And now the skis are hung up and the clubs are ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back