DBII reboot

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
3,338
1,981
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Location
Conroe, Texas
Warning, I am back. Here is the update. I lost the terrible job at I had when the office was closed and moved 2 hours away. They did not give me anything because I had the option to move and keep my job. I married my#1 lady the next day and moved to Silsbee TX, 114 miles from Houston. I should return to the Houston area in the Spring. The last real model shop in Houston closed two weeks befor I lost my job. I got a great price on a couple of books and 4 models. Azur model of a Maryland and Baltamore, Southerland Mk I and a Stearman.

I visited the Lexington earlier in the month.

My father told me at the end of last year he had attended his last airshow. We had gone to every Houston airshow since the early 1970s. I could not bring myself to go without him this year.

My step mother's father past away in June. He was an Army vet of WWII. He fought in the Phillipines, Okiniwa, and I think the Salomon Islands. Two silver stars and a team leader on a 30 cal mg. He was a special guy that I wish I knew better.

I have missed the website and now I off the find get lucky.

DBII
 
Nice to see you back Mate. My best. :wave:
 
I even have a stash now. My father keeps giving me models that i do not have time to make. I am 6 behind and two to finish. If I ever find the box with the camera, I could post some of my build.

DBII
 
Warning, I am back. Here is the update. I lost the terrible job at I had when the office was closed and moved 2 hours away. They did not give me anything because I had the option to move and keep my job. I married my#1 lady the next day and moved to Silsbee TX, 114 miles from Houston. I should return to the Houston area in the Spring. The last real model shop in Houston closed two weeks befor I lost my job. I got a great price on a couple of books and 4 models. Azur model of a Maryland and Baltamore, Southerland Mk I and a Stearman.
Welcome back. Just don't pee your pants while reading "Get Lucky". I almost did.

I visited the Lexington earlier in the month.

My father told me at the end of last year he had attended his last airshow. We had gone to every Houston airshow since the early 1970s. I could not bring myself to go without him this year.

My step mother's father past away in June. He was an Army vet of WWII. He fought in the Phillipines, Okiniwa, and I think the Salomon Islands. Two silver stars and a team leader on a 30 cal mg. He was a special guy that I wish I knew better.

I have missed the website and now I off the find get lucky.

DBII
Welcome back. Just don't pee your pants while reading "Get Lucky". I almost did.
 
WELCOME BACK!!!!! And congrats on the marriage. I have no gift to give, tra-la-la-laa, so here is a smile.......

.
fart205.jpg
 
Welcome back to the nut house, but you will have to wait to get your room back because I knocked down the dividing wall to make me a larger cell. Maybe you can bunk with Njaco for a while.

Silsby, Texas. Home town of Mark Henry, Olympic weight lifter and WWE wrestler.
 
WELCOME BACK DAVID!!!! Crack heads huh? I always thought it was Cracked Heads around here.:lol: And with Dave on the Wild Turkey.:thumbright:
 
A good friend and former spook, presented my wife a freaking huge Japanesse knife and me 1.75 liters of Gentleman Jack D. Guess what we have for the christmas party? Jack for everyone....

DBII
 
Thanks. I thought of the site whenever I saw 13.

DBII
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back