Diorama Techniques: Planes, Armor, Ships, Artillery and Troops

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bah sorry man I didn't get time to find those articles on scernery. I will do it this week just has been a busy weekend.

I would put the spack down. Let it dry. Think about the order of diarama development. Depending upon how you are putting things together, you might wish to put the sandpaper (road) down first with glue. Then the spackle to hide edges of the sandpaper. Then your major structures blended in with more spackle. Then your trees (if any). Then paint your spackle to hide the "white". Then put your grass down with Elmers white glue (dries clear not yellow and allows your colors to show through). Then your diarama models and equipment.

You always have to think about the process.

Hi fellas :)

I didn't get a chance to work on my dio at all this weekend, because we had very unusual weather (it wasn't f***ing raining!) I spent my days off outside painting my 1:1 scale house. Yesterday afternoon the rains returned and forced me back indoors. I wasn't in the mood for painting 1/72 figures, so I started work on a plane, my 1st all summer. It's a 1/48 Academy I-16. So it might be a while before there are any updates on my dio.

I'll be watching out for yours though B-17! ;)

Cool B-17 :) still no pics on your thread!

I'll post pics of the finished Rata. I might try building a dio base to display it on.

Plenty of pics of what you bought, but no pics of your dio. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

You better B17. I stickied that monster at the expense of my reputation. You better deliver. :)

Otherwise I'll relegate your diarama thread to the "OLD THREADS" section where it will die a much deserved death.

Not everybody gets stickied my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back