Diorama Techniques: Planes, Armor, Ships, Artillery and Troops (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Rata looks nice.:D But the green colour of her is a little bit greensh.Possible your camera captured the colour incorrectly.

Thanks Wurger, I painted it with WEM 'all green' colourcoat enamel, they're supposed to be pretty accurate with their colours, it was getting dark when i took the pic and the camera flashed, so maybe thats why it looks off, I'll take some better pics when its finished.

Yep the flash could cause the effect.Take the pic when there is a day with sunlight.:D

Catch is right! Be prepared for 30% preparation, 40% practice, 5% actually spraying, and 25% cleaning!!!
You'll like it when you get used to it though, but don't forget, brushes are still there for many jobs, the airbrush for effects, large areas and finishes.

Just something for the crafty among us....

Lancaster3.gif

TYPHOON-1.gif

boyndie31.gif

p38-38.gif

b25-011.gif

8Douglas_Boston.gif

P-38Maintenance.gif

b-25guns.gif

b25g-7.gif

A-26maintenance6.gif

A-26maintenance5.gif

A-26maintenance4.gif

A-26maintenance.gif

A-26guns.gif

A-26engine2.gif

A-26engine.gif

A26_guns.gif

Beaufighter.gif

Some nice shots there Lucky. Plenty for the serious scratch-builder to go at, although it would probably take as long to build some of the servicing kit as it would to build the model aircraft!!

I like pics like those, great for diorama ideas with a bit of life, also shows that it's not all about the pilots....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back