**** DONE: 1/32 A6M2 Model 21 Zero EIII-117 ‘Carrier ZUIHO’ - Carrier Aircraft GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was looking for that, but I've had no luck finding a way to PM him and I'm new to this forum, so I'm still testing the waters and finding things here. Can you tell me how we do that on here please.

Thanks,
Brady

Click the Wayne Little nick above Wayne's avatar ( the small picture on left in the post #638 for example ) with the Left Mouse Button. Then please choose the Private Message of the showed menu ( click it with the LMB ). You will get a page where you can add a title for your message and write the text of your letter. By clicking on the Submit Message button there you will send the PM to him. I hope I helped.

Hi Wurger,

Thanks for the info I figured it out, now I'm just hoping for good news from Wayne on the parts I'm really hoping to find from this particular kit.

Thanks again,
Brady

Hello MustangManiac,
I think I still have those bombs, if you are speaking about those shown on page 17 of the Tamiya instructions and very likely I have some remaining of the decal sheets.
If you don't get them from Wayne, just drop me a PM telling me exactly what you are looking for and I will check more carefully.
Alberto

Hi Wayne,

I wanted to check in with you via PM but I can't because you've exceeded your allowance for the website as far as PMs is what it keeps telling me, so I just wanted to drop you a line and see if you found those parts and decals I had PMed you about and let you know I'm still interested in getting them if I can.

Thanks,
Brady

Users who are viewing this thread

Back