**** DONE: 1/48 F-15E STRIKE EAGLE - Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh my Jerry, big clanger but as all say a little gentle muscle and you should be able to prise them in. Anyway, good luck.

Thanks guys yep i blamed myself. I got the computer back today it caught a small cold and shut down on me but all good now.

Some small progress the cockpit is just about done i will install the seats after i paint the extierior of the plane. I was able to install the nose wheelwell with out to much trouble.

002-28.jpg

001-30.jpg

And here is where we are at now slow but sure.

003-21.jpg

Thanks guys, I have been working on it the conformal tanks are installed,and the pylons also got the landing gear together and ready for paint. what is a good scribing tool or is there a homemade one. will get pictures up soon thanks for looking in.

Have sheetmetal scribers and a Tamiya (Olfa) scriber, but the best tool for the job is simply a sharp pin IMO...

Thanks guys i will give that a try. now the landing gear isnt glued just setting on them for pics.

1/48 scale jet with 1/32 scale 109 what a size difference.
006-8.jpg

002-29.jpg

004-11.jpg

the intakes still need paint i did some befor sitalling them.
007-4.jpg

001-31.jpg

Interesting 109/F-15 Mistel combo! Eagle looks Jerry.

BTW, I used to use a sewing needle for scribing but I swear by these now:

Attachments

• 13582.jpg
    13582.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back