**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B-2 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks everyone for the fine comments!
I have been researching the cockpit areas and am making bits and pieces to dress it up a bit. As supplied, it is o.k. but I want to add those few things that got overlooked.

Starting back up on this one while the paint on the P-47 dries.
Wayne, this is a fine kit, very few fit problems, but some strange "tabs" on the wing flaps. Nothing that wasn't taken care of with a sharp knife, however.
The P.E. is great, I.P. and seat belts, and some other goodies.
The basic cockpit detail is good, but I have added some additional items, wiring, throttle handle, morse code key,...
One weird thing is the tyres, they are too bulged looking, almost like they are flat, so I will rotate them up into the spats and put a bit of flat onto the other sides.

stuka9.jpg

stuka10.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Paul and I agree with the wheels, they are just a tad to flat even for a fully loaded machine. Good thinking to hid it in the spats but watch you can get the bulge up there before closing the spats.

Edit. Come to think of it Paul, I've a couple of Ju 87 resin wheels with nice tread marking going free. If you want them, there all yours, just PM me your address and they'll be on there way.

Nice one Paul and I agree with the wheels, they are just a tad to flat even for a fully loaded machine. Good thinking to hid it in the spats but watch you can get the bulge up there before closing the spats.

Edit. Come to think of it Paul, I've a couple of Ju 87 resin wheels with nice tread marking going free. If you want them, there all yours, just PM me your address and they'll be on there way.
Thanks!

Looks real nice. Makes me want to get at mine but having enough trouble giving my Mossie the attention it needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back