**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B-2 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, gents!
The fit of this one is good, but there is one problem that I have found so far,...
The cockpit is off just slightly. I checked to make sure that I did not have it misaligned, but it is in the slots.
Just something to look for if anyone else builds this one.
It's not a big deal, but it is off.

ju11.jpg

Just couldn't resist adding a shot of the engine with some wing tightening.
(I love that engine!)

ju12.jpg

I agree with all, it's really looking the biz Paul, and a blind man on a galloping horse wouldn't notice that slight misalignment. (a 'Geordie' expression!)
I remember reading, in more than one build review, slight fit problems when aligning the engine and cowlings (although I doubt this would be a problem if the cowlings are left off.), so might be worthwhile doing some test-fitting when you reach that stage.

That is a good engine Paul, shame if your thinking of locking it away. My first GB was the first Heavy Hitters with this machine and I couldn't find it in me to lock the engine away.

Thanks all!
And Thanks Vic, I am still not sure how this one will be displayed. I have a history of losing parts that are not glued down. (And a few that were!)
Here's progress.

ju13.jpg

ju14.jpg

ju15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back