**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B-2 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Thanks, gents!
The fit of this one is good, but there is one problem that I have found so far,...
The cockpit is off just slightly. I checked to make sure that I did not have it misaligned, but it is in the slots.
Just something to look for if anyone else builds this one.
It's not a big deal, but it is off.

ju11.jpg
 
Just couldn't resist adding a shot of the engine with some wing tightening.
(I love that engine!)

ju12.jpg
 
I agree with all, it's really looking the biz Paul, and a blind man on a galloping horse wouldn't notice that slight misalignment. (a 'Geordie' expression!)
I remember reading, in more than one build review, slight fit problems when aligning the engine and cowlings (although I doubt this would be a problem if the cowlings are left off.), so might be worthwhile doing some test-fitting when you reach that stage.
 
That is a good engine Paul, shame if your thinking of locking it away. My first GB was the first Heavy Hitters with this machine and I couldn't find it in me to lock the engine away.
 
Thanks all!
And Thanks Vic, I am still not sure how this one will be displayed. I have a history of losing parts that are not glued down. (And a few that were!)
Here's progress.

ju13.jpg


ju14.jpg


ju15.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back