<-- **** DONE: 1:48 Lockheed Ventura II - Twin Engined Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just over a week to go until this build starts so I thought I would get things going.

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG

I have a choice between a RAF 454 Sqdn. bird or a RNZAF 487 Sqdn bird. I am leaning towards the NZ one. No real difference in c/s, just different decals.

Cheers,

Jeff

Looking forward to seeing it progress Jeff. I'v got this kit in the stash, to build with internal detail etc, when I eventually get to working on it.

Ok, starters gun has gone off....where you at...:D
Dealing with a stubborn kidney stone that has made the last week nasty.....won't pass and I am tired of pi**ing blood. Dopn't think I have ever experienced pain like it and this from a guy who has had knee surgery, rotator cuff surgery and and broken elbow over the years.

Gosh I feel like a bag of sheep shit.

Jeff

Heck Jeff !
Hope you get it sorted soon my friend.
What address would you like the bag of sheep sh*t sent to ........................

Hope your feeling better soon Jeff. Know what your going through, done it myself twice and they were too big to pass both times. Worst pain there is. Morphine wouldn't even take the edge off it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back