Apr 27, 2012 #21 R Rogi Master Sergeant 2,293 36 Joined Aug 1, 2011 Looks great Keep on working on her
Apr 27, 2012 #22 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Nice bit of progress there.
Apr 28, 2012 #24 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. doin' ok....
Apr 28, 2012 #25 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,407 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS I like it David Cheers
Apr 28, 2012 #26 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,869 40,289 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Agree!
May 7, 2012 Thread starter #27 Florence Senior Airman 404 5 Joined Sep 27, 2009 Location NSW, Australia Fixed the flamin' control sick. Primed and a test shot of the blue for the tail. The blue is MM Ford engine blue with a few drops of light gray and I think it is pretty close to what I want. Need to tidy up the edges/seams again and finish her off. Cheers, David.
Fixed the flamin' control sick. Primed and a test shot of the blue for the tail. The blue is MM Ford engine blue with a few drops of light gray and I think it is pretty close to what I want. Need to tidy up the edges/seams again and finish her off. Cheers, David.
May 7, 2012 #28 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Looking good David!
May 8, 2012 #29 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Good stuff David!
May 8, 2012 #30 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Looking good!
May 8, 2012 #31 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Sure is.
May 8, 2012 #32 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Yep....
May 8, 2012 #33 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Looking good David and I like that shade of blue.
May 15, 2012 Thread starter #34 Florence Senior Airman 404 5 Joined Sep 27, 2009 Location NSW, Australia Progress pics. Still on a learning curve with the airbrush. Cheers, David.
May 15, 2012 #35 R Rogi Master Sergeant 2,293 36 Joined Aug 1, 2011 Niceeeee Perfect Blue for the tail
May 15, 2012 #36 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Florence said: Still on a learning curve with the airbrush. Click to expand... Well, I'd say you're close to the top of the curve already. Nice job!
Florence said: Still on a learning curve with the airbrush. Click to expand... Well, I'd say you're close to the top of the curve already. Nice job!
May 16, 2012 #37 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Very nice!
May 16, 2012 #38 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nothing wrong with that David, looks good!
May 16, 2012 #39 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Coming along nicely!
May 16, 2012 #40 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I agree. A very nice effect.