**** DONE: 1/48 P-51K Mustang, 3rd Sqn RAAF, Italy 1944 - Your Favorite Aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Appreciate the feedback.

The trouble with the decals has taken the wind out of my sails but I soldier on.

More to follow.

David.

Looks real good David. The out of register fin flash is hardly visible. Maybe you could cut that sliver of white with a sharp knife and scrape it off then seal with Future if it bothers you, but like I said, it's hardly noticeable.

Finished....well 99%. Just need to add finishing touches and post the pics. I replaced the upper wing roundels and have left the fin flashes as is for the moment. The spinner is just a mock up for the pics.

Thanks for all the comments,

David.

IMG_1442.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1444.JPG
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG
IMG_1447.JPG

VERY VERY nice Dave!

Have to admit, the fin flash register problem is hardly vsible, and I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.
I'm sure you'll be able to sort it out somehow anyway, either with decal strip or paint, or maybe even new fin flashes.

Yep... I agree with Andy and other guys above. Well done David. :cool:

Thanks everybody.

She is finished. Struggling with the pics - need a new bulb in the desk lamp I normally use.

Here is a taste and I will post the finished thread asap.

IMG_1451.JPG
IMG_1455.JPG
IMG_1459.JPG
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG

Cheers,
David.

Very nice David. Those pictures aren't too bad actually and can work if you can't get the camera fixed. Just make sure you get the required views posted on or before Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back