**** DONE: 1/48 Pro Modeler P-40E, Capt. A.J. Reynolds - Aircraft of the Aces GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Give me a couple more days just to get her out of the paint booth, the P-51 that I have on here in another topic on the GB has kinda ground to a hault, from all the school/work/life havn't had a opportunity to finish her to painting just yet, but i'll try to get her done by the 30th, I'm pretty sure this P-40 will be done by then, but I don't want to jinx it just yet :D

Thank you for asking :)

Good News, and bad news, I'm almost done the aircraft, the bad news, I fractured my foot the other day at some martial arts practice :( Is there any way to ask/request a extension if I don't finish by the deadline? I was side tracked for a couple days because of my injury and I still can't walk, so washing paint brushes/ getting anything to work properly is near impossible now.

I think I'll be able to finish by the deadline but in case I don't is there any chance for a couple days of extension please? :) I just need to glue the last couple pieces in, apply decals and varnish everything, which doesn't seem like a lot, but it is when you can only shimy down the stairs with your bum bum :D

I reckon we can probably manage a couple of days, we usually do. The good news is, your foot will get better !

Nice, Thank you so much I think the 4th should be fine :D almost done the decaling and will have some pics up soon. After that just some varnish touch up, application of the tires and last painting and thats it, so the 4th should be enough :) Thank you so much everyone for the extension :)

Aw man.....no plain envelope in the mail....:(

I got one but it was a bl00dy bill!!!!!!!!!!
unhappy-060.GIF

Finished, pics will be up in the first post I made in this topic in about 5min. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back