**** DONE: 1/48 RAE SE.5a From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very, very nice Vic!!! and I agree wit Terry also, that spinner makes it look like an entirely different aircraft.

You're welcome my friend. I can see it now - any traffic entering your control zone which is not quite right will be greeted with an 'Ecky Thump!' - in Polish!!

Nah.... Wojtek's favorite phrase, to incoming pilots, is, "Weź go dookoła, Mate!" (Take it around, Mate !)

Charles

Last edited:
Just lookin at it again..... the wibg length compaired to the F.2b, it looks like a Pitts! A little hot rod.

Came into this thread at the end of it. I am impressed with detail work and the extreme patience to do the rigging. Reminds me of my youth in trying to properly rig a Spanish Galleon back in the 60's. Never did quite get it right. Outstanding work! I will be joining this GB as soon as I pick a suitable aircraft.

Came into this thread at the end of it. I am impressed with detail work and the extreme patience to do the rigging. Reminds me of my youth in trying to properly rig a Spanish Galleon back in the 60's. Never did quite get it right. Outstanding work! I will be joining this GB as soon as I pick a suitable aircraft.

Let me welcome you to the GB, Rusty... We have experten coming out of the woodwork. Ask and it shall be answered...

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back