**** DONE: 1/48 F3F-3 – From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It will work out, Bill, just dwell on it a bit and remember, "Man who go to bed with problem on mind, wake up with solution in hand". Some Chinaman said that, I believe !

Charles

Yes, I am afraid That Is the look........

I lost the bloody wing top camera, painted and everything..... But! Come to find out, the camera was Not a simple box with a lens in the front. Seems it had some shape to it. Found a picture of one that had been for sale at one time. See below. So I have scratched one up, now It is ready to paint.

Fixed the broken links of the landing gear. Rudder is in place. Engine and cowl attached. Have to stripe the prop, attach top wing, add the "wires" to the wings, attach wheels and I'll be pretty much done. When pigs start to fly!

Attachments

• GB16 VF-5 13b camera.jpg
    GB16 VF-5 13b camera.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 69
  • GB16 VF-5 13a camera.jpg
    GB16 VF-5 13a camera.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 75
Glad to see you have resurected this one, she was too pretty to let go. Your scratch camera looks better than my kit one.

Thanks fellas...... yes Charles, it's always the way ain't it.....

Got the top wing attached today, after the day in Berry.
I am sailoring on.

Good to see you working on this one again Bill, I was afraid it was dead in the water.

Attachments

• tumblr_m92mmjSsNV1rtgxao.gif
    tumblr_m92mmjSsNV1rtgxao.gif
    971.2 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back