**** DONE: 1/48 RAE SE.5a From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Providence was shining on me yesterday with only a couple of hiccups though it is turning out to be a good learning experience. Only 16 more of the main rigging lines to go and then a few short ones, lunch first though. Maybe some pics later.

Well folks, I've not quite been carted of to the asylum, though there are some close to home who think I should be.

As promised, progress shots for you all the chew over. In the main all the big rigging bits are done, I've just the strands between the wing support rods and the undercarriage to do. On the whole, It's not come out to bad though It was not without problems and some hard excruciating moments.

Get this one out of the way and well start on the Gauntlet and would you believe I've yet another idea for this one's rigging, hoping to make the turnbuckles look more uniform.

Here's the progress so far.

20121122-1a.jpg

20121122-1b.jpg

20121122-1c.jpg

20121122-1d.jpg

20121122-1e.jpg

I've only one more thread to put in..........................and we will be all rigged!!!

Many thank for looking in folks. Hope to get it tidied up tomorrow, have house to myself most of the day, so no interruptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back