**** DONE: 1/48 TBM-1C Grumman Avenger VC-13 - Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets that feeling. The finishing touches to a model always seem to be the worst part - finding the motivation to finish, when you want to start something else!

I almost always get that Terry, especially for stuff I'm super-detailing as it seems to be a never-ending process. The height f this was when I did the wheel wells on my Me 410. That's why I tried to simplify a bit and the last two build have been closer to OOB than I've ever done. This AM kit lends itself well to that but not having the rockets and depth bombs that should have been in the kit didn't help the make the home stretch quick.

Rockets are done:

1211012.jpg

Smoke added to gun port:

1211011.jpg

Finished weathering around the engine - pretty restrained for me.

1211013.jpg

Thanks for looking!

It's looking the biz Andy. I must have missed the bit about you needing the HVARs and depth charges - I think they were included in my Italeri boxing, so I should still have them somewhere in the spares box if you still need the depth charges?
Let me know and I'll have a look - I need to sort the spares box into 'categories' anyway, so a good time to have a search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back